1. People-oriented, gather talents
2. The authoritative person authorizes the merit
3. Employ talents: Regardless of seniority, those who are capable, those who are better, fair competition, survival of the fittest;
4. Keep people by things: implement targeted, project-based, and knowledge-based management to keep specific things and facts;
5. Emotional people: Implement the "Limited Employee Equity Plan", and allocate significant shares to employees who have made significant contributions, especially middle and senior technical developers, managers, and marketers.
6. Knowing others' responsibility: Make corresponding work arrangements according to individual strengths, and personal goals are closely integrated with the company's development.